Public Relations: Because Once Is Not Enough.
Too often public relations is limited to the concept of “publicity” – the belief that getting a single story in a single magazine or newspaper is a singular achievement.
And it is. But it’s just not enough.
That’s why at Fuse5 we have developed an approach that integrates marketing and public relations, and is designed to give your message “legs” by extending it far beyond the initial placement.
This translates to more cost-effective communications, greater sales and marketing support, and broader coverage for your brand and position.
- Business media relations
- CEO-bylined ghostwriting
- Community advertising
- Community advisory board development and support
- Community relations
- Crisis communications
- Events and event management
- Facebook optimization
- Government relations support
- Grassroots communications
- Integrated editorial-marketing communications
- Internal communications
- Issues management
- Mainstream media relations
- Story pitching
- Trade media relations
- Twitter optimization
- Video scripting and production
- YouTube videos